The house was built by our (grand)father room by room over the course of almost 50 years. It has a very unique charm and a lot of interesting details like the hand-built indoor fireplace, landscape paintings and some furniture from Afghanistan.
The house is very close to the ski lift, but with the big garden and the lake near by, it is not only ideal for winter but also for summer vacations.
The (partially wild) garden makes the house particularly suitable for families.
The house offers a wide number of amenities:
- It has a big fenced garden with a private small playground and several garden toys as well as a hammock and garden furniture.
- The kitchen is fully equipped including dishwasher, fridge, oven, stove, microwave, pots, pans etc.
- The modern furnished living room offers an indoor fireplace, TV, DVD-player and radio.
- Internet (wifi) is available throughout the house.
- Linen and towels are provided.
- Washer and dryer are available for your use.
- Play corner with children’s toys.
- Available on request: baby cot
- Bed Room 1 – Bergkristallzimmer
- Bed Room 2 – Krambambuli Zimmer
- Bed Room 3 – Kleiner Prinz Zimmer
- Bed Room 4 – Prinz Friedrich von Homburg Zimmer
- Extra Room – Jagastüberl
The house is surrounded by a large (2000m2) fenced garden, which is partially left wild. It has a terrace, garden furniture, a hammock, a BBQ-grill, and a playground.